Saturday, March 11, 2006

Mentioned in LOSTCasts Episode 18

This post originally appeared on my personal blog on Monday, February 20, 2006.

I made a brief appearance in this week’s LOSTCasts. They read my email theorizing about Henry Gale—and promptly dismissed it with a “Nah!” But, it’s still nice to be mentioned in one of the better LOST-themed Podcasts.

You can download the show at this link. My email is read at 49:58.

I’ll expand on this later, but basically, I wrote that Henry Gale could be telling the truth since there seems to be some force causing crashes on the island. Oceanic Flight 815, the Nigerian drug plane, and Desmond’s boat (assuming Desmond is telling the truth) all crashed on the island. Why not a hot air balloon as well? Granted, the dimensions of the balloon he gave are not really suited for two passengers… None-the-less, the easiest way to determine if he is telling the truth or not is to have him lead the castaways (under heavy guard, of course) to the balloon crash site. One would think that an enormous happy face balloon would be fairly easy to find.

I have much more to say about Henry Gale and will be posting on the subject soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home