Monday, April 17, 2006

New Updates Coming and Request for Your Links

I’m sorry for the long delay between posts. I had a nasty flu this week that felt like a mini-mono so I was pretty much out of commission. I do have several new posts that are almost ready so look for those in the coming days.

In addition to making a few new posts, I’m also going to use the three-week break between new LOST episodes to upgrade the layout of this blog. I’ve been learning about CSS in my spare time and I’m working on a new blog design that I like much better than the plain black blogger template that I’ve been using. This is going to be my first CSS project so I could run into unforeseen problems, but I expect to have it ready in time for the next episode. I’m also experimenting with a Black Smoke Website, which I’ll give more detail on soon.

One of the changes I want to make with the new blog and website is to have an expanded links section. Obviously, I’m not going to have anything as thorough as Lost Links, but I would like to provide a decent list of interesting LOST websites. If you write a LOST blog or produce a podcast that you’d like me to link to in the sidebar (or if you just read/listen to a good one), please email me and let me know about it. I’ll add the links with the new template.

Again, I’m sorry for the lack of new content. I’ll try to get a new post up by tomorrow night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home